International Organization for Standardization (ISO)
JSNDI carries out the following as ISO (International Organization for Standardization) activities.
1) Secretariat of ISO / TC 135 (Non-destructive testing: since 1992)
2) Secretariat of ISO / TC 135 / SC 6 (Leak detection methods: since 1994)
3) Members of JSNDI have been appointed as Chairman and Secretary of 1) and 2) above, and are currently carrying out activities on a global scale.
Activities related to the establishment and revision of ISO standards
1) Various activities concerned with establishment of ISO / TC 135 related standards
2) Attendance at the plenary meetings of ISO / TC 135, its sub-committee meetings, and working group meetings
3) Cooperation with ISO / TC 44 (Welding), etc.
Japanese Industrial Standard (JIS)
In cooperation with the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry (METI), Japanese Standards Association (JSA) and related organizations,
JIS drafting committees have established various standards for inspection technologies.
JSNDI Standardization (NDIS)
In cooperation with related organizations, NDIS has been established and reviewed to standardize inspection technology and promote their broad application.